2013-07-30

How I style: Skater Skirt video by Elisa

Hello everybody!


Here is new a video!

This is how Elisa style her denim skater skirt. Hope you enjoyed this video and if you want to see more "How I style" videos lemme know! 




I think this video is so awesome! I love all those outfits, but I think my favorite is basic girl outfit. Let me know which one is your favorite outfit? Leave a comment!

GET TO KNOW ME TAG BY ELISA





DIY makeup bag from plastic bag video by Elisa



Believe or not but this DIY makeup bag is 100% from plastic bag!

That is so cool video! You have to try make those makeup bags!


xoxo Ninni

ps.


Are next videos is gonna be (together) :

- Pretty Little Liars outfit video


- Ariana Grande outfit video

2 comments:

  1. Ihania tälläiset videot! Ja vau mikä kroppa sulla on!

    http://annasophiadiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Simple theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.